Monday, July 17, 2006

tonsillitis

...on Friday morning at 4am I had the highest fever I've ever had - 104.3!

So even though I was cutting my fourth molar on Monday, by Wednesday night at 10pm I had a 102.4 fever. Mommy and Daddy decided not to take me to the pediatrician on Thursday, because my fever dropped to 100. Of course Mommy got puked on for the first time Thursday morning after I ate my breakfast. Of course I spit-up as a newborn, but this was my first real "puke". Mommy was thrilled that it was the last...for now at least. But at 4am on Friday morning, Mommy had to take a bath with me to lower my fever. It did lower it to 103.2, so no emergency room for me. But the doctor said I had tonsillitis...ugh. No medicine for that...but I am feeling better today. My temperature is hanging around 99.2 - 99.4, but Mommy and I did take our morning walk today. I slept the whole time! Nice hour nap for me.

Mommy is still teaching this afternoon and evening. Papa Brown is babysitting me, because Gramma isn't feeling well either. Anyway, hopefully I'll have a "normal" temperature soon.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
find my blog said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
find my blog said...

you really need to get a hobby!!

it's pretty sad that my peaceful site for family and friends gets so many comments from such negative and sad "anonymous" people...