Wednesday, October 04, 2006

some pictures of me....

It's been awhile since I posted a blog. It's because my Mommy and I have been so busy having adventures. I thought that I would post a few pictures of really fun times that we had in September.



Here I am on my first day of school. I love school and Mommy says one day I'll go all by myself to class! I'm wearing one of my favorite new outfits that we got on our vacation in Holland. Mommy and Daddy tried on so many clothes at that Gap outlet...I'm just glad that they found things that fit!



Here I am at the Sunflower Gardens at Ford Motor Company. I don't think there is an official name for the gardens of sunflowers that grow on the Ford property in Dearborn, but Mommy thought that a name might sound pretty. I had so much fun running through the hundreds and hundreds of flowers!



This was taken on our trip to Apple Charley's to pick apples. I had so much fun running through the trees and picking up apples off the ground. I enjoyed eating an apple and a fresh donut from the store!

No comments: