Sunday, December 24, 2006

To all my Friends & Family:
MERRY CHRISTMAS!


Me & Santa (Henry Ford Museum)


Daddy, Mommy & Me with Santa

I know it's been a really long time since I have blogged, but so much has been going on in our house that Mommy has been too busy to help me write. For those of you that don't know: Mommy is going to have a baby!! Daddy has been making a big girl room for me; and Mommy & Daddy have been doing lots of house projects to end 2006!

Hope all my readers are having a great Christmas holiday, and I'll blog soon about all the exciting adventures that have been going on in the last month!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Zoe. I was so sorry that you were sick and couldn't come to my house and open Christmas gifts. I am looking forward to seeing you next Saturday.

Love, Grandma Martin