Saturday, February 10, 2007

It's A Girl!

We found out on Thursday that our new baby is a girl! We are so excited - I even think it'll be cool to have a baby around. Mommy says that won't last for long, but I guess it's too late now to go back :)

Mommy only has three more months to go - she's a little over 25 weeks at this point. Yeah!

After a long time (since before Christmas) I'm getting to see my friend, Natalie, tonight. We are having dinner with her family. I can't wait to play with her.

So much has been going on with my me and my family - especially me getting potty trained. My nighttime diapers are dry now, just like my naptime ones! And I am pooping and peeing in the potty - yeah me! I still have a few accidents here and there, but as Mommy says, "Accidents Will Happen!" You should hear the song! Songs From The Potty

No comments: