Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Fall is Here!

We love fall. This year I am teaching Eva all about what happens in the fall. The weather gets cooler - which means jackets and sweaters. And leaves fall from the trees!

The cooler weather meant I could go fishing with Papa Tom! His boat is really cool! But I didn't like going fast on the boat. I was really excited to catch the fish, but not too excited to have it near me!

Mommy & I have been making projects with leaves (I even wrote a leaf story). And Daddy helped make a foamy spooky tree house! I am having so much fun making foamy holiday magnets all by myself. Mommy & Daddy are very proud!

We were not able to visit the apple orchard before the apples were picked, but we still have a lot of fun with the animals, eating cookies and spending time with Mommy & Daddy!

I started ballet and gymnastic classes, and Eva and I are both in swimming classes with Mommy & Daddy. I love taking classes by myself, and Mommy & Daddy are proud of me!


Papa Tom & me (and the rock bass)


Me & Eva with our painted pumpkins


Me and my foamy ghosts. All by myself!


Eva and her pumpkin cookie at Apple Charlies


Here we are looking at the animals. I loved the cow!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Cute pics. Your kids are so adorable and did I ever tell you I envy your porch ;)

We should go to the Village sometime together.

Natural Thinker said...

How did your girls do at swim lessons? By the end of the month they were no longer terrified of the ocean waves and even walked up to their knees!!! ;0