Wednesday, November 12, 2008

baby Eva grows up


Today is Eva's 18 month Birthday. Mommy says that at 18 months you don't get a party, but I still think we should have cake!

Today Baby Evie and I went to see Dr. Corah for Eva's 18 month check up. Eva's stats are:

Height: 33 inches
Weight: 29.5 pounds

She had quite the growth spurt in the last few months. Of course she is betting to be a big girl. I also got to watch her get two shots, and she cried. I laughed and Mommy told me it wasn't nice to laugh at Evie crying. After all I guess I have another flu shot next week, and Mommy said she'd laugh at me if I didn't stop laughing at the baby. I stopped.

Here is a picture of me too - I love this one - I look so grown up.


I'm getting excited for the holiday - Thanksgiving and Christmas. Mommy is just hoping to catch her breath before than.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

OMGoodness...they have grown...where does time go.

Natural Thinker said...

Golly - what would the nurses think if you started laughing at Zoe crying over a shot? :)