Friday, June 26, 2009

June activities

June has been another very busy month. The best thing that happened was my dance recital! It was my very first recital, and even through a few tears I had a great time. This year I did gymnastics and ballet. I'm hoping to do tap and ballet in the fall.


Gymnastics costume - Hawaii theme


Ballet costume - "A Dream is a Wish"


We spent Father's Day weekend with all the fathers in our lives. On Saturday we had a party with the Martins and we got to spend time with Grandpa Martin. On Sunday for lunch we had a picnic in our backyard with Daddy. Then we had dinner with Papa Tom!


Eva and I are standing in front of a T-Rex at the Zoo. Eva wanted to touch the robot, and I was just sad that they weren't REAL dinosaurs!


Here Eva and I are with Curious George. We went to the PBS Kids Club Live at Freedom Hill and saw lots of PBS friends. I was so excited to see George!


This week I also went to summer Bible school, or as Mommy called it: VBS. I am going to go to the school in the fall for Preschool, so I had a long week of getting used to the building, the people and the playground (which I love)!

No comments: