Wednesday, April 07, 2010

happy birthday zoe

My 5th Birthday passed just two weeks ago!  We had a Birthday Tea Party with my best friends and family.

Here are some of the pictures taken from the party.














Josh, Emma, Me and Natalie eating our yummy food and drinking tea...what else?!


















Me - my 5-year-old smile!














We painted tea cups, saucers and plates to take home as favors from the party.  Mommy was VERY brave to do this project with 7 children!

 
Here is Eva painting her creation - she used two colors: green and blue.  I (of course) used only blue - my all time favorite color.














And here I am blowing the candles out on my chocolate cherry cake!  Emma and Macy were right there to experience the excitement.  If you look carefully, Natalie is under the table.  She was sad that she wouldn't be getting a chance to blow out the candles. 

So now that I am 5 I have accomplished my life-long goal of going across the monkey bars at the park.














Now to decide on my 6th year!  Hmmm...what adventures will I have now?

No comments: