Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Happy 6th Birthday Zoe!


I was a very lucky girl this year!  We celebrated my 6th birthday a few days before the REAL date, with a friend party.  Unfortunately I got sick (fever, etc.) with an ear infection and had to go to Urgent Care, so Mommy forgot to take pictures of the party.  However, we had a Sundae on Sunday party, where everyone made individual and creative sundaes.

Then I celebrated my birthday with my schoolmates.

Here are my classmates (and Evie) singing Happy Birthday to me!

The cupcakes that Mommy made for school!

Then after school we went to On the Border for my Birthday dinner.  It was Mommy, Daddy, Evie, Grandma Martin, Grandpa Martin, Papa Tom, and Grammy.  Afterwards we opened presents and I blew out candles on my Hello Kitty cake!







Two days after my Birthday, my class opened for the DCS school play.  Here we are as "Alligators All Around."  Mommy helped us prepare for the show!



Then about a week later my gift from Uncle Joe came - Crazy Forts!  Here is the fort Mommy helped Evie and I build!

Happy Birthday to me! ;)

1 comment:

Fairy Tale Mama said...

I adore the Hello Kitty cake. Amazing! And where pray tell did she get the fetching Z shirt (tee hee)? Happy Birthday Z!