Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Fun in the Summertime

August has been a great month for us!  Evie continues to go to Karate on Monday and Wednesday evenings, Papa Ray turned 93, Daddy started a new job that is closer to home, and I began soccer.  I will start ballet and baton this evening too!

Here are some highlights from the last couple of weeks!

Working the machine at Armington & Sims Machine Shop - Greenfield Village

My certificate of completion (do you see the candlestick?)

Here I am on my favorite animal: the zebra

Evie on a regal dog.

Here I am at my first soccer practice!

1 comment:

Fairy Tale Mama said...

We have a certain 6 year old here who is DYING to cash in on her candlestick making privileges as well. I'll have to go with her one day without brother so there are no tears. Thanks again for the visit last night!