Friday, August 12, 2016

Summer Classes

Another really fun thing we both did this summer were week-long enrichment classes.  I took a cooking class and Evie took a theater class.  

In the beginning of the week I looked like this:


I was super worried I wouldn't be able to complete the class.  Mostly because I hadn't done a class without a friend since I was really little.  But by the end of the week I looked like this:


We made a great final dinner, where I used my chocolate chip recipe (that I memorized) to make peanut butter cookies.  I had to half it and use peanut butter where the chocolate chips are added, but they came out really good.

Then the following week, Evie participated in the Missoula Theatre Camp where they auditioned and performed Rapunzel.  Evie got a principal role; she was a Wood Elf.  She had lots of lines and she also got to sing.













See the mustache on Evie's face!?  It was so funny.  She loved it so much that it was worn to dinner at Famous Hamburgers too!  

As you can see, we are having a super fantastic summer!

No comments: