Saturday, December 10, 2005

bye bye mobile & changing table

...it's official: I'm growing up!

Daddy & Mommy took away my mobile from my crib and the pads from the changing table. Mommy put some of my favorite stuffed toys on the table, after taking off the pads. I will be changed on the floor or in my crib. I was just too much of a mover and shaker to continue to use the table for changing. I was getting too scary to even try and change me up there!

The mobile is one of my very favorite things. So Mommy & Daddy are going to find a nice place to let me still enjoy it. But I'm too smart to keep it in my crib. I hit my head on the thing that held it onto the crib - 2 times today! So Mommy had Daddy remove it. I was sad, but hopefully they will put it in a different place so I can enjoy it for more time.

No comments: