Thursday, December 08, 2005

new places & snow

...so yesterday I visited the Compass Cafe.

It is this indoor place with a jungle gym and a cafe to have coffee or tea and food. Mommy & I met Miss Jessica and Miss Lily. Before they came I met a cute little girl, Emma - a couple years older than me - and I just loved watching her climb over all the obstacles! I also learned how to shriek just like the older kids and I keep practicing it at home. I think Mommy really enjoys hearing it. She usually says, "good gracious!"

Today Mommy taught lessons for her students and my friends - the Crombez sisters. How fun to play with them! I got to show them all my new tricks: walking, talking, and raising my hands when asked, "how big is Zoe?" I'm "so big" you know!? It's just so much fun to try new things...

This week has been full of exciting new things...I'm even cutting another tooth. It keeps coming in and then going away! It's really made things rough...

Tomorrow we are supposed to get 4-7 inches of snow! Mommy & Daddy don't seem excited for it, but I sure am!

No comments: