Monday, January 23, 2006

double digits


...yes, today I am 10 months old!
Actually I'm 306 days old (homage to Uncle John). Mommy says it's so hard to believe that I'm almost a year old. She says that these 10 months have really sped by...I can believe her. Every day is an adventure.

I'm still cruising everywhere and really want to walk. Of course I'm just not there yet. However, I have started to call things by their names:
*baby doll - baaba da
*my Mommy, and all three cats (Mia, Misty & Milo) - mama
*pictures of babies & myself or talking to myself in the mirror - baaba
*my Daddy - dada
*when I see new people, or people again - hiya

I've also cut more teeth, so the total # is 5. Mommy says the other 3 are just around the corner. I love music and I can dance and play a variety of rhythm instruments. I love to head-bang, as Daddy calls it, when I'm walking with my wagon.

Unfortunately I'm sick with my second cold. I had another one at 6 months. I had a fever for a couple days last week, but it wasn't until the weekend that I had a plugged nose. Then last night I had a hard time sleeping without coughing. Mommy & Daddy are taking good care of me though, but it's no fun to feel bad.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Another great picture, Zoe. How do you do it? (shows those bottom teeth so nicely)