Sunday, January 01, 2006

happy 2006

...happy New Year everyone!

Last night Mommy & Daddy had Aunt Kelly, Uncle Ed, Emma and Uncle Joe over to celebrate the end of 2005 and the beginning of a new year - 2006. They had appetizers and we all sang and dance. It was really fun. Of course everyone left by 8:30 and Mommy & Daddy were even asleep by 11pm. Mommy & Daddy were up most of the night on Friday (cutting teeth), so they were VERY tired by 11pm. Anyway, by midnight we were all up again because our street sounded like it was blowing up! Well, I enjoyed it...but Mommy & Daddy were not happy to hear the "sounds" of the new year.

Mommy says that people make resolutions to do things different in the new year. Like lose weight or find love, or even get a new job or go back to school. Mommy told me that she planned to make a resolution in 2006 that would have me taking naps in my crib by myself. However, a couple weeks ago that resolution was already achieved. So now I have no idea what Mommy will be hoping to achieve in 2006 -

But all I have to say is...

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

No comments: