Friday, February 17, 2006

papa ray


...today the week ended by hanging out with Papa Ray.

Papa Ray, Papa Ray, oh how I love my Papa Ray.

It ended up becoming a busy week, full of adventures. Monday was spent with Gramma Brown, as Mommy teaches every Monday. Tuesday was spent with Mommy - we played and I was able to say "eye" when touching my baby doll's eye. Wednesday we hung out with Miss Jessica and Miss Lily at the Coffee Bean. I even gave Miss Jessica a big hug and gave her a couple pats on the back - the new thing I do to comfort those that comfort me. Then yesterday Mommy taught the Crombez sisters, which are now my friends too! And today - we hung out with Papa Ray.

We are planning for a fun weekend. Miss Jessica and Miss Lily are coming over tomorrow with Lily's Daddy for dinner. Sunday we have no plans at all. Mommy says that Daddy is going to start redoing their bedroom. Mommy is having Daddy paint and install a new closet in their bedroom for her birthday. Daddy plans on starting with the closet this weekend.

Well - that's the scoop!

No comments: