Tuesday, February 07, 2006

playing through the day


...yes, that's me playing the piano!

I love to play the piano...sometimes I let Mommy help me play.

Today Mommy & I are meeting Miss Monica and Mr. Asher at the Petting Farm in Taylor. I have never seen animals like that before, so I'm excited to visit. We also haven't seen Miss Monica and Mr. Asher in a LONG time...so it will be great to visit with them too.

We ended up not getting together with Miss Jessica and Miss Lily on Friday. Mommy said that Miss Jessica had to help her Daddy with a move - but we will see them this Thursday. We also have a day trip with Gramma Brown planned for Friday. And Mommy gets a tooth filled tomorrow...so...it's a VERY busy week. Every day a new adventure!

Hopefully yours is just as busy...and just as fun!

No comments: