Thursday, March 09, 2006

a whole week

...a whole week has gone by and I haven't shared my adventures!

Last Friday my Uncle Joe came over to watch a movie with my parents. Saturday and Sunday I was at Gramma and Papa Brown's house. Daddy was painting their bedroom, so Mommy and I were on a little vacation. Monday Daddy had Jury Duty, but didn't get selected to be on a jury. So he got home early and spent a couple hours with me while Mommy taught lessons. Tuesday Grampa Martin came over to fix the electricity and Mommy and I deposited money into my bank account. Yesterday Gramma Brown came over so Mommy could continue painting in her bedroom. Gramma even stayed over for lunch and after so Mommy could get her hair cut. Today Mommy and I might go to the bank again to deposit some money for her...but one thing we know for sure is Gramma and Grampa Martin are stopping by to see me before they go to Hilton Head for a vacation. Grampa figures the next time they'll see me is on my Birthday!

Well...it's been a very busy week...hopefully I'll have more time to share my adventures this next week :)

No comments: