Thursday, May 18, 2006

big girl shoes

...today I got my first pair of BIG GIRL SHOES!

See the picture? Those are my new shoes! They are from the Ecco Store. Emma has been going there now for 2 years! She is an Ecco poster child. Mommy thinks she loves the rubber soles, but I think it is because the shoes are so comfortable. It took me awhile to get used to walking in them, but now I'm an old pro. I really love them. I even say "hello" to them...I know, silly.

I'm also getting a new tooth! The bottom right molar is starting to show itself. Mommy and Daddy found it last night after my bath. They had to use a flashlight to see inside!

I also got my very own cell phone! Gramma Brown got it for me because I was a very brave girl getting my new BIG GIRL SHOES! It is so much fun to hear the music, make the buttons work, and hear a recorded voice of my Mommy or Daddy! Mommy bought me magnets of the alphabet for our refrigerator. They are super big, but they are perfect for me! I'll be spelling words on my own before you know it!

It was really a great day!

No comments: