Tuesday, May 09, 2006

lots of new adventures

...it has been over a week since I last updated everyone.

Last Tuesday was a very rainy day. Mommy and I met Miss Jessica and Lily at the Coffee Bean in Plymouth. Unfortunately it was dirtier inside than playing at the park! Poor Lily bumped her head, and Mommy and Miss Jessica have decided to skip the Bean for awhile.

Wednesday we went to lunch with Papa Ray! It was fun because after lunch Papa Ray went shoe shopping with Mommy and me. I ran up and down the aisles as Papa Ray chased me. Mommy found a pair of walking shoes. Now her feet don't hurt when she walks. When Daddy got home we all went to Toys R Us to get me a stroller. I never liked the one that was part of the "travel system", so Mommy hardly ever used it. Anyway, now I have a new umbrella stroller by Jeep. The wagon was really fun...but it made it really hard for Mommy to pull me more than a mile at a time.

Thursday and Friday Mommy and I walked to Starbucks using the stroller and shoes. It's about a 3.1 mile round trip, and Mommy really enjoyed walking with her new shoes! We could actually go a few different routes to Starbucks, but for now this is the most direct. I had fun playing outside while Mommy had a half-caf, soy, latte.

Saturday was the MS walk in Warren. We got to see our cousins Tim and Teri. Mommy wanted to walk the 3-mile route, but Team Martin decided to walk 2-miles so we could all stay together. Then we went to Freedom Park in Canton for Lily's 1st Birthday Party! It was really fun! Lily even shared her cake with me! I love Lily!

Sunday we did a bunch of outdoor activities around the house. Things are really starting to look good at my house.

This week is a much slower paced week. However, we have my Aunt Sarah's Baby Shower at Grandma Martin's on Saturday and Mother's Day is on Sunday. So Mommy is taking this week to clean and organize her house. We are still walking 3 miles a day, and there is always a new adventure to talk about.

No comments: