Wednesday, June 21, 2006

rainy day















Mommy and I at the Detroit Zoo - 6/13 (a Sunny day)

...Mommy doesn't really like rainy days...niether do I.

This has been a busy and stressful week for Mommy. Our refrigerator broke on us, then between Stanley Steemer and all the crazy stuff from Monday and Tuesday Mommy was really tired last night.

I was a good girl and slept through the night for Mommy - she really appreciated it! We were supposed to go to Plymouth's Music in the Park today, but the rain has prevented that from happening. So instead we are hanging out at home today. In some ways Mommy is glad...nothing to do is often a good thing!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute picture!!! Look at your skinny mommy, Zoe!!!!

Can't wait to see you gals soon.

Anonymous said...

p.s. I love the bangs, Zoe... I didn't think you could look cuter, but somehow you do! Can't wait to see them in person!