Sunday, August 13, 2006

new swing and other stuff

Wow! It's been a week since I blogged!

A lot has been happening in my family. Monday Mommy taught piano lessons while Gramma Brown babysat. Tuesday Mommy and I took Mommy's car in to Belle Tire. After two hours of waiting, we went home. I had a 3-hour nap that afternoon. I was asleep when Gramma Brown came over to watch me while Mommy took the car back to Belle Tire. Wednesday we spent with Aunt Kelly and Emma, after we did a bunch of errands. Thursday we spent the day cleaning house and playing in the pool. Friday we had so much fun over at Rachel and Natalie's house. They are my new friends. Mommy has known Rachel a LONG time! I also cut my second eye tooth on Friday...it's still really bothering me! Ouch!!!


This weekend brought a new swing in my backyard! Uncle Joe and Daddy hung it last night. We got the swing from our friends the Crombez family. They knew how much I loved to swing in it at their house, so they let me have it to use here!
Today we spent 3 hours at Mommy's work - Kindermusik. Mommy was organizing all the stuff around the classroom. Then we went to this great park and played for awhile. Later Gramma and Papa Martin are coming over for dinner. What a super-cool week!

No comments: