Thursday, August 31, 2006

hisorical holland

We also went to historical sites in Holland: The Holland Museum, Cappon House, Settlers House, and Independence Park.














Here I am playing peek-a-boo with Mommy (and Mommy's camera) at Independence Park. I'm so silly!



This is me looking at the BIG fountain at the center of Independence Park. I loved watching the water, and saying "water". Water is one of my many new words!



This is Mommy and I outside of the Cappon House. Mr. Cappon was Holland's first Mayor. We had a tour through the house and through the Settlers House, which was a VERY small house down the street. Mommy thought it was really interesting that the Cappon house and Settlers house were the only two houses on the street for awhile. The lifestyles of the people would have been SO different. Don't we look pretty all dressed up? After a day of historical viewing, we went to dinner at Butch's Dry Dock. I had a great cheese pizza and Mommy and Daddy loved thier meals too.

No comments: