Friday, September 01, 2006

last night in holland















While in Holland I enjoyed spending all three evenings at Ben & Jerry's. It was my first cup of ice cream, and I really loved it!














On Saturday we also went to Kollen Park. It was a GREAT park right by the water. I loved playing on all the slides, swings, and other stuff! I loved it so much, I didn't want to leave.

We came back on Saturday and Mommy's best friend, Dana, was in town. Dana has been living in England for the last 12 years with her husband, Phil. This was the first time I got to see Dana, and I really loved showing her my toys - especially "Little Man" from my legos.

We also had a great week. Tuesday we visited with Mommy's friend, Rachel, and her daughter, Natalie. Natalie and I loved pushing each other in the wagon. We are getting together next Tuesday too!

Mommy has been very busy this week getting all her music together for teaching this fall. I really enjoy listening to Mommy play and sing new songs.

I can't wait to blog next week about the Labor Day weekend. Daddy is home three days in a row!!

No comments: