Sunday, September 17, 2006

leaving Mommy behind

today marked a big day in my life: Mommy left me in the church nursery and I didn't cry! Now I suppose I should tell everyone that Mommy has never left me in the church nursery before, so it's not like I have been crying every Sunday. However, this was the first time that someone babysat me that wasn't family! Mommy was so proud of me! I had so much fun with my friends Natalie and Lily, and I especially loved Miss Emily! She really is a FUN babysitter! Mommy got her name and number for future reference too.

Last week I went to my first My Baby & Me class and had a really good time with Mommy. We played, sang, danced, marched, and did this really cool craft with tissue paper, crayons, and glue sticks! I made the best red apple EVER! But it was such a great class and I can't wait to go again this week. I also started the Our Time Kindermusik class yesterday with Daddy. I still get to see Miss Mary and all my old friends from my Village class last year. However, the Our Time class has older kids in it - and I had a great time watching them dance, sing and play instruments.
I am really looking forward to all the adventures this next week will bring!

No comments: