Wednesday, May 02, 2007

a baby is coming!

Any day now Mommy is going to have my little sister, Eva. Even though her due date is May 22nd, Mommy was told that things are "ready" for Eva's birth. So it could be very soon! I love to call the baby Evie and kiss her in Mommy's belly, but Mommy doesn't think I really understand the whole baby sister thing yet. I suppose once Eva is home from the hospital I'll be able to get a first hand view of what my new life will be like.

Until then, Mommy and I play together all day and we even take a nap together after lunch. Today we are cleaning the house - anticipating Eva's arrival this weekend.

Mommy has her next doctor's visit tomorrow afternoon. Maybe they'll give her even better news than last week!

When Eva comes we will share this blog to tell you about our daily (weekly/monthly) adventures. I suppose I won't mind sharing too much :)

No comments: