Monday, May 14, 2007

welcome baby eva

I have a new Baby Sister! Eva Margarite Martin was born on Saturday May 12th, 2007 at 2:36 in the morning. She was 7 pounds 12 ounces and 21 inches long. Mommy and Daddy think she looks a lot like I did, but with lots more black hair! Here are a few pictures of her!




Here's a pic of Eva with Mommy & Daddy (only hours after her birth)!

and h
ere is a picture of Grandma and Papa Tom holding Eva:

and one of Grandma and Grandpa Martin (the Marts) holding Eva:

Mommy and Eva were able to come home yesterday afternoon...and I got to watch her get changed! It was really cool. I also got to see her breastfeed...which was even cooler!!!
I'm sure Eva and I will have lots to post about real soon, so come back anytime!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is darling. Good job mommy. I have a site here too, when you have time come check it out. :)