Friday, July 01, 2005

celebration weekend

...and my first Independence Day!
I'm a lucky baby, as my Daddy has a three-day weekend! Mommy told me we are visiting Cousin Teri & Tim tomorrow afternoon! I'm really looking forward to it! I'm sure Mommy & Daddy will plan other activities for me to do the rest of the weekend.

Yesterday I met Miss Karen, and her boys - Jacob and Zachary. Before they arrived a BIG storm came. Mommy & I were rocking on the front porch, and all of a sudden the wind blew really hard! Mommy could hardly open the door to get inside! When Karen and the boys finally arrived, we all went into the basement. I loved visiting with the boys! They have so much energy! I watched them talk and move and can't wait to be able to do that one day!

Today Mommy has errands to run. She's even picking up school supplies when she's at Staples. Mommy & Aunt Kelly are helping orphaned children in Kenya, Africa go to school. They are hoping to give this children a better life - and maybe a bit of hope. I'm sure I'll have fun running the errands with Mommy - and maybe we can visit Uncle Joe too!

No comments: