Monday, July 18, 2005

rolling over

...so I just haven't decided when I'm going to "really" roll over yet.
I'm really close. Today Mommy laid my on my back, but made sure I saw my friend, Elmo, was next to me. I went from my back to my side to my back again. Sure, it doesn't sound like much, but Mommy was excited. Then I did a bit of tummy time. Mommy has eliminated the rolled blanket or pillow from the mix. I am doing well with lifting my head all on my own. I decided to roll to my side and then back to my stomach. Of course it's not rolling OVER, but it's making progress. I love the Elmo toy that my Aunt Kelly let me have. It's an original Tickle Me Elmo - from years ago. I think he's funny, and he definitely makes me laugh. The real Elmo has a show and website called, Elmo's World. He also has a friend named, Zoe. We have SO much in common :)

No comments: