Monday, July 04, 2005

happy independence day!

...what a special day for me!
Saturday we visited Tim & Teri. It was my first visit to Lansing (of course I did visit while in Mommy's tummy - but that doesn't count) and it was really not too bad of a drive. Yesterday Mommy & Daddy took me to a really wonderful store - Whole Foods! It was really fun there and so much to see. Mommy & Daddy bought me a set of vegetable people from Under the Nile to play with and suck on as well. I really like Mr. Green Bean.

Then Grandma & Grandpa Martin came to visit us yesterday. They brought Daddy some flowers to plant in the garden, and Grandpa helped him work on the yard. Grandma spent some very wonderful quality time with me and I really had a good time.


Today I get to visit over at my Aunt Kelly's and Uncle Ed's. That means I get to see my cousin and best friend, Emma! My Nana and Papa, and Papa Ray will be there too! Such a fun holiday. If I was older we would get to stay for fireworks. Oh well. I had a hard time falling asleep last night because of our neighbors setting off fireworks. I don't think I'll be missing much...

No comments: