Monday, October 24, 2005

7 months old



...yesterday I turned 7 months!

I went to the pediatrician today. Dr. Ajay said that I'm really doing well, meeting all my milestones and I was a very healthy little girl. My stats were as follows:

26 1/2 inches long (50th percentile)
16 lbs 5 ozs (50th percentile)
17 inch head

I gained 5 ounces and a 1/4 inch in my head during the last month. Of course between 5 and 6 months I grew 2 pounds and 2 inches. Dr. Ajay said that growth starts to slow down at 7 months, so I'm right on target!

I can sit up alone for minutes on end, transfer objects from one hand to the other, do the beginnings of a downward dog (butt in the air), scoot/roll all around, do push ups (where I love to faceplant into the floor, say Ba Ba and Pa Pa, do raspberries when I poop (followed by a Pa sound), and laugh at the baby in the mirror (me).

I eat veggies for lunch - usually 1/2 to 1 First Foods jar; and cereal (2 TBS of oatmeal or rice mixed with breast milk) and fruit for dinner - usually 1/2 to 1 First Foods jar. I get two naps a day and get lots of breast milk still from my Mommy.

No comments: