Sunday, October 02, 2005

stuffy nose

...and I am finally starting to feel like myself.

It's never fun to get your nose probed by an big aspirator. But that's what Mommy has been using on my stuffy nose. Apparently when I get older I'll be able to blow my nose, but for now I have to have the snot sucked out! My fever broke on Wednesday morning, but Mommy & Daddy really think the fever was from the DTaP vaccine on Monday. They think my cold was a coincidence with my normal feverish reaction to the shot. Whatever the case might be, I'm just glad that Mommy only sticks the aspirator in my nose twice a day. It was happening a lot more than that a few days ago.

I had to miss Kindermusik too! So Tuesday Mommy is taking me to class. I'm glad I get to make it up.

Today Mommy is taking me to visit my cousin Emma and Aunt Kelly. Aunt Kelly is making dinner, but Daddy doesn't feel good so he's staying home.

I just hope this week is much better than last!

No comments: