Thursday, October 06, 2005

refining the routine

...so I helped Mommy refine my new routine.

I think it works much better. Uncle Joe said that Mommy sounds like our house is a business with how she has me on a schedule. He said it sounded like it came from upper management. Even though Mommy is the COO and Daddy is the CEO, they empower their employees - me! In business school, Mommy learned MBO - Management By Objective - and this helps employees set realistic goals and such. So I refined the routine based on my desires.

7:30 - 8:00am - Wake Up
10:30 - 11:00am - Settle Down for Morning Nap
12:00 - 1:00pm - Lunch
2:30 - 3:00pm - Settle Down for Afternoon Nap
5:00 - 6:00pm - Dinner
7:00 - 7:30pm - Bath Time
7:30 - 8:00pm - Bedtime

Since I helped Mommy create this refined new schedule, I'm able to better meet the benchmarks of my day:)

No comments: