Wednesday, November 23, 2005

8 months old


...and today I am 8 months old!

I went to the pediatrician on Monday for my 8 month check up. The stats are as follows:

16 pounds 12 ounces
26 1/2 inches long

I can wave and clap my hands. I also got my first tooth a few weeks ago, and there are more coming in. I say "baba", "papa" "nana" (to Mommy's breast), and "mama". I am able to get on my hands and knees and scoot backwards. I can transfer from a seated position to a crawling/scooting position and back again. In fact, I scoot and roll all over the floor. Pretty soon all be crawling, and then WATCH OUT!

Every day is another adventure, and it's so great to share them with you!

Tomorrow is my 1st Thanksgiving. Daddy bought me a jar of cranberries and apples so that I could participate in the eating festivities. I can't wait to see my Gramma (since I call Mommy's breasts "nana" we've changed her name) and Papa tomorrow. Aunt Kelly, Uncle Ed, and Emma will also be there. It should be really fun.

It's also snowing today. I was born on a snowy day. My Aunt Sarah called me "snowy Zoe". Funny huh? But I don't remember the snow then. It's really fun to look at now!

No comments: