Monday, November 14, 2005

busy weekend

...another busy weekend full of adventures!

Friday Mommy & I spent time with Miss Monica & Asher. We went to Target and to Bath & Body Works. Asher has really grown since we saw him last. He fell asleep and Mommy and Miss Monica talked for awhile. Then on Friday night Uncle Joey came over. He brought me a blue ZOE cup and I love it!

Saturday I went to Kindermusik with Daddy while Mommy taught lessons. Then the three of us went to Whole Foods. After not taking an afternoon nap, we went to Nana & Papa Brown's house for Aunt Kelly's birthday party. I never did take a nap. But I was in good spirits, even though we had to leave a bit early.

Yesterday we went to the Martin Seasonal Soiree at Grandma & Grandpa Martin's house. There were people I knew (Aunt Sarah, Uncle John, Teri and Tim) and many people I had never met. It was really a fun time - and I fell asleep on our way home!
Uncle John Grandpa Daddy
Aunt Sarah Grandma Mommy & Me

This week is a bit less busy for us. This morning Mommy cleaned house. Daddy stayed home from work because he is sick. He's going to the doctors soon - but he's still working from home. After my nap Uncle Joey is coming over to hang with me. He has the day off of work - Veterans Day observed or something. We'll probably go to Starbucks - my favorite place. Then this afternoon Nana comes over to babysit while Mommy teaches.

The only other thing besides Mommy teaching this week is Wednesday. We are seeing Miss Jessica and Lily at the Coffee Bean again! I can't wait!!

No comments: