Thursday, November 03, 2005

bubye bouncy seat

...and then I had to say goodbye to my bouncy seat.

Mommy always puts me in the seat when she takes a shower. I usually play with some toys and we sing songs. But yesterday I noticed I could roll over in the seat. I've been rolling over for quite some time now, but I thought I'd try and see what happened if I rolled over in my seat. I got stuck, but it was possible to roll over! I cried, so Mommy helped me sit right again. Mommy thought I got caught because of the bar that holds a hanging hippo, mirror and elephant. So today I sat in the chair without the bar. Once again I decided to roll over in the seat, and once again I was stuck and crying. So Mommy decided that we need to retire my friend, the bouncy seat. I feel bad to say "goodbye," and Mommy does too. This means I'll have to play in my walker during her showertime. Sorry Mommy!

No comments: