Tuesday, April 25, 2006

13 months and other things














My 1st Birthday

...Daddy went back to work last Thursday, but the adventures didn't stop!

Friday we saw Miss Jessica and Lily. Lily and I rode in my wagon and we ate, drank, and dropped things out of the wagon. It was fun to watch Mommy and Miss Jessica retrace their steps to find all of our droppings.

Saturday I helped Mommy and Daddy with their outdoor chores. This was after Kindermusik class and going to Lowes to buy the mulch and other needed items. I had so much fun climbing the stairs and making Mommy chase after me. It was SO fun!

Then on Sunday we went to Onsted to visit the Wiley family. Mommy was singing and playing for baby Naithan's baptism. Mommy is also now a God Mother. I didn't want Mommy to sing alone, so Daddy had to occupy my time by taking me on a tour of the church. I would have rather been singing with Mommy! I also had a blast watching Reaghan open her Birthday gifts - Reaghan is Naithan's older sister. She turned 6! She is old.

Yesterday I accompanied Mommy to teach the Crombez sisters and to grocery shop. I love having people smile at me - especially strangers. They are always surprised at how much I'm able to do. Lots of people think I'm younger than 13 months. Yup! I also turned 13 months on Sunday!

Today Mommy and I went to Kindermusik. I had to make-up for the classes I missed when I was sick.

Tomorrow we are going shopping with Gramma Brown. Thursday we are going shopping with Aunt Kelly and Emma. And Friday we are hanging out with Miss Jessica and Lily again. It will be Lily's 1st Birthday on Friday too! I can't wait to celebrate it with her.

No comments: