Saturday, April 15, 2006

walking and other stuff

...so it's been awhile since I was able to write.

Lots of things have happened in the past two weeks: I started walking more than a few steps; I had walking pneumonia and an ear infection; Mommy had a birthday (31); and I've tried lots of new foods!

Last Friday Mommy and Daddy watched as I walked across the livingroom floor, they were so excited! I still crawl, but I do enjoy walking from object to object - especially to the kitties, Mommy, and Daddy. Mommy thinks I'm just cautious, but that I totally could walk all over if I just had the confidence.

Yes, I had a pretty crazy illness. I was sick for two weeks! The first week was a fever and a cold. The cold went into my lungs and ears. So I ended up sicker the second week than the first! It was pretty crazy! I had to take medicine and the blue stuff was really yucky!

I also have started to wear spring clothes. I'm very lucky that my friends and family gave clothes to me for my Birthday!

New food is fun to eat. I especially enjoy meatballs and grilled cheese sandwiches.

Every day is a new adventure, and hopefully now that it is spring I'll have more exciting adventures to share with you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your parents are lunatics

Anonymous said...

We're glad you're feeling better, Zoe! We missed reading your blog!
Hope to see you soon ~

Love,
Ms. Jessica & Lily