Sunday, April 30, 2006

Happy Birthday Lily!

Friday, April 28th was my friend, Lily's, 1st Birthday!

I was able to spend time with her and her Mommy, Jessica, at Kellogg park in Plymouth on Friday. We had lots of fun playing with each other. We took part of our gift to her as well. Mommy and Daddy recorded a lullaby CD and we gave her the very first copy of it! And we also gave Lily a cute dress to wear this summer. The other part of the gift will come on the 6th of May, which is Lily's party!

Yesterday Daddy cleaned out the garage! I got my very first cut...I scrapped my pinky finger pretty bad! Of course I bit off my band-aid, so much for that! Grandma and Grandpa Martin also came over to visit last night. I love playing stacking boxes with Grandma!

Today Daddy and Mommy have more stuff to do around the house - pretty soon we'll have the prettiest house on the block!

Tomorrow is Mommy's working day and grocery shopping day too!

Wish us luck, as we do our first 3-mile walk today!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Zoe! We're going to have a GREAT time at my party:-)!

See you Tuesday when we can play and laugh some more!

Love,
Lily