Monday, August 08, 2005

mini vacation


...and then we went on a little vacation!
Saturday Mommy, Daddy, and me went to went to the Marriott at the Renaissance Center in downtown Detroit. Grandma & Grandpa Martin babysat me while Mommy & Daddy had a lovely dinner all by themselves. It was such a beautiful room with a wonderful view. There I am with my favorite teething ring on the King sized comfortable bed. Aren't I just the cutest!?

And this is our amazing view - or at least part of it...


What a great Saturday.

Then yesterday we visited with Lois, Jeremy and their son, Logan. Logan was in his mommy's tummy when I was in mine. Lois & Jeremy met my Mommy & Daddy at their Birth Preparation class. Logan is 4 days younger than me - but he is really tall! What a busy weekend!

No comments: