Saturday, August 06, 2005

zoe squared

...so there is another ZOE!
Yesterday Mommy & Daddy had some friends over - Jaime, Michele, and Zoe - from the West Coast. Actually all of our names are the same: James, Michelle, and Zoe! How silly is that?! The other Zoe is originally from China - and she came to America the same week I was born! It's just way TOO coincidental! She is older than me by 8 months, so she's walking already. I'd love to be able to crawl...not too much time left!

Anyway, today my Grandma & Grandpa Martin are babysitting while Mommy & Daddy have dinner - their 3rd time away from me (not counting the aborted date last Saturday). Mommy, Daddy and I are spending the night at a hotel! Of course this will be my second time spending the night at a hotel - but it's always exciting to have a mini-vacation.

No comments: