Friday, August 12, 2005

yellow outfit


...so Mommy made sure to take a picture of this cute yellow outfit!
It's getting small in the legs, so she made sure that this outfit from Nana was photographed before it was too late!

We spent time with Mommy's friend, Chris, yesterday. Miss Chris used to teach voice lessons at Mommy's studio. Mommy and Miss Chris shared stories of the past few months, and Miss Chris even changed my diaper! She's really talented ;)

I have so many clothes for fall and winter! Aunt Kelly gave Mommy more of Emma's old stuff on Wednesday. Mommy can't wait to see me in a few of the outfits - won't be long now. I was 14 lbs and 9 ozs at the Mother & Baby Support Group on Tuesday. This was also without a diaper - the pediatrician weighs me with the diaper. So I've definitely been gaining weight! Must be all that yummy breast milk - AND the rice cereal that I'm getting at 8pm every night.

No comments: