Monday, August 01, 2005

teeth, please come in

...and then I started cutting teeth.
I know it's part of life, but I wish the tooth wouldn't keep coming in and going back out. Two bad nights of sleep for Mommy & Daddy, but at least I'm feeling better today. We even had to miss the Martin Family Reunion yesterday because I was so cranky. I missed seeing Grandma and Grandpa Martin and cousins Tim and Teri. But I'm sure we'll get together again real soon.

Last week was really busy, and Mommy wasn't able to help me write on the computer like she normally does. So much was going on for Mommy - flat tire, door ajar light that wouldn't go out, broken "s" key, and other crazy things happening all week.

This should be a much more fun week. Tomorrow Mommy and I are visiting with friends of Mommy's from her old music studio. Jennie and her children TJ and Maggie are meeting us for lunch. Mommy and Jennie will be able to talk and Mommy can return some maternity clothes that she borrowed from Jennie. And on Friday we have a play-date with Monica and her son, Asher. Mommy and I met then at the Mommy & Baby Support Group at St. Mary's. Besides a few errands here and there, it should be a much better week.

No comments: