Thursday, August 25, 2005

more new clothes for me!

...and once again I'm growing out of clothing!
Mommy says that I'm growing out of things quickly again. It seems that everything will fit one day and the next everything is too small! We went to Babys R Us on Tuesday to get a few items for feeding - I'm on cereal twice a day now (soon bananas). While we were there Mommy bought a few items that she said were so adorable. The only thing is - baby clothes are just like big people clothes. Just because they say 6/9 months doesn't mean that every brand fits the same way. I'm a thin - long bodied little girl. Many of the pants have too wide of a waist. It's a shame - since Mommy had to take some things back to the store. I even got a few new things in the mail today from Baby Gap. Mommy doesn't know if the jeans are going to work - a waist issue again. It's too bad more baby pants aren't drawstring. Those are the best! It's pretty cool that I'm growing though - and with all the hand-me-downs I can't wait to wear all of them.

No comments: