Thursday, June 09, 2005

lunch with papa


...I was 11 weeks old yesterday!
I'm just the cutest baby! Mommy washed a bunch of new clothes for me to wear. Some are hand-me-downs and others are completely new ones. She took pictures of me in the pink pooh outfit her friend, Sandy and Sandy's mom, gave me. As you can see it fits so good, and is nice and comfortable for the crazy 90 degree weather we are having. Mommy loves taking pictures of me, and I have come to accept them too. I enjoy smiling and laughing when she takes them. Aren't I silly!?

We went to lunch with Papa Ray today at
Panera Bread. Mommy loves the new Fuji Apple Chicken Salad (minus the cheese of course)! I enjoy people watching, and smiling at my Papa Ray making silly noises and faces. We always have a good time. Papa Ray seems to like to sing, "Hello Zoe" to the tune of "Hello Dolly." I get an awful kick out of hearing him sing. In fact, he can usually sing me to sleep with that song! Can you believe it?! I guess I don't require much to make me happy.

Mommy says that tomorrow I get to spend an hour and a half with Katie, Emily, and Mary Rose. They take lessons from Mommy on Friday afternoons from 1-2:30, and I get to play with the two that aren't in their lesson! I'm really looking forward to it...I hope I don't fall asleep like I usually do when fun people come over!

No comments: