Tuesday, June 07, 2005

peek-a-boo

...just got back from another morning of Kindermusik.
Mommy & I just love Kindermusik class with Miss Mary at the
Creative Music Center of Plymouth/Canton . My Mommy told me she used to teach Kindermusik to babies just like me, but now she gets to go to classes as a parent. She told me that she really enjoys taking the Kindermusik Village class, called Peekaboo I Love You! She never taught this class before, and she is having so much fun not having to worry about teaching it. Daddy says that he wants to take me to Kindermusik class in the fall while Mommy teaches piano and voice lessons on Saturdays. Between you and me; I think Daddy is a bit jealous that Mommy gets that special time with me each week.

Speaking of lessons...Mommy taught lessons yesterday, and like I had suspected, I was asleep the whole time Nana was here. Mommy didn't seem to be sad that I didn't wake up. I hadn't taken a nap all day, so Mommy didn't mind that I was asleep for three hours.

Tonight we are going to a retirement party for my Nana. She is a teacher, and in another couple of weeks she won't have to teach at her school anymore. I'm looking forward to spending lots of time with her this summer ;)

No comments: