Wednesday, June 22, 2005

thirteen weeks

...almost three months.
That's right! I'll be three whole months tomorrow. I think my Mommy & Daddy are surprised how quickly the time has gone. This is really a busy week for Mommy & me. We had Mommy's chiropractic appointment on Monday, although her neck still is sore. She thinks it's because she favors the left side when she carries me. I'm getting heavy! Then yesterday was Kindermusik. I really love Kindermusik. Miss Amy taught the class yesterday. It doesn't seem to matter who teaches the class, I love it just the same. Today Mommy & I cleaned the house. My Mommy is really quite a clean freak. I don't think the house ever looks dirty...but Mommy keeps cleaning every week. Then Papa Ray came over to watch me while Mommy made copies of music at Kinkos. I'm pretty tired now. Tomorrow we are going to meet Mommy's cousin-in-law in Brighton for lunch at Panera. I love Panera! Mommy is excited to see her...me too :)

I'm wearing a purple dress my GG gave me. Hopefully Mommy will take a few pictures of me so everyone can see it. I love the dress so much!

No comments: