Thursday, June 23, 2005

purple dress


...Mommy took this cute picture yesterday!
Daddy helped position me to look extra cute! I really loved the dress...especially the square of flowers by the neck. I liked sucking on that most of the day. My clothes are very interesting to me, and I love putting as much of them in my mouth as I can. Of course at least one fist accompanies it as well :)

We have a bird's nest in Mommy's hanging plant. Daddy bought the hanging plant for Mother's Day and not too long ago a mommy & daddy bird made a nest in it. My Mommy told my Daddy that she saw all the activity, but he figured birds wouldn't bother to lay eggs in a plant. But guess what?! They did! And then the eggs hatched and there were four baby birds. Daddy has been very careful watering the plant so that the babies would be ok. This morning my Daddy took a picture of one of the baby birds sitting in our evergreen bush. Isn't he (or she) so cute!



No comments: