Wednesday, June 08, 2005

new clothes

...it's a good thing I have a cousin 2 years older than me!
My Mommy and I visited Aunt Kelly and Emma today. Mommy went over to get a massage, but ended up getting quite a few 3-6 month summer outfits for me! This proved to be really convenient when I pooped all over my cute pink shorts outfit! So now I'm in a pink flowered POOH outfit...and I look so darn cute! I am so glad Emma was born at the same time of year as me! Mommy was glad to get new clothes for me, since she realized that there was only a couple onsies for 3-6 months in the drawer. Now we have more and it'll be great to wear clothes that Emma never even got the chance to (she was in 6 month stuff by now).

My Nana's retirement party was fun last night. I was the hit of the party, as I was passed from one person to the next to smile and make their night. It's pretty great being a baby and making people smile. My Nana is going to love babysitting for me this summer, and I know she can't wait to be done with school.

...off to sleep I go...

No comments: