Monday, June 20, 2005

my daddy is wonderful

...what a special weekend!
It was Father's Day weekend and it was great. Saturday we spent time with my Grandma & Grandpa Martin. It's always fun to be with them. We even went out to dinner! It was at a bar, but we left before the drunks came :)


Then yesterday I went to breakfast with my Daddy and met Nana & Papa and Papa Ray. My Daddy got to have a special breakfast. After breakfast we went to Greenfield Village. I slept the whole time we were there, but Mommy & Daddy enjoyed the walk and time to themselves. After Greenfield Village we went to Kohl's. Mommy needed two new pair of pants. She is losing weight and needed something that fit. After some quality Daddy time, and a visit by two of Mommy's old piano students - Emily & Katy Meade, we went to Nana & Papa's for Father's Day dinner. My GG & Papa Roy were there as well as Papa Ray, Aunt Kelly and Emma. What a party! I got really tired, and when we left I went to bed at 8pm! I always get real cranky after being around alot of people.

Today I was pretty tired and fussy. I slept most of the day, especially after Mommy went to the chiropractor. Hopefully I am happier and have more energy tomorrow. It's Kindermusik day!

No comments: